The Harrow Recycling centre resumes normal opening conditions from Monday 15th June.
Harrow Council have confirmed that some temporary measures will still in place and are urging everyone to utilise their recycling, food and general waste and only use the tip if it absolutely essential. It follows a few weeks of postcode-only visits allowed at the centre.
The following measures will now be in place –
- Opening hours go back to 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- Sort your waste before you arrive and use the right bays for different waste. Please take a look and what can bring to our site.
- 6 bays will remain open to allow social distancing and safe disposal of waste.
- No trade waste, white goods or bulky waste will be accepted at this current time. This will be reviewed again in a fortnight.
- Valid Photo ID (drivers licence) and proof of address required upon arrival. Harrow residents only
- Only cars will be allowed for the current time and only one person will be allowed to out their car to dispose of waste – this is to keep social distancing.
- You must only make one visit per day.
Harrow Council have reminded people if you or any members of your household have been experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, you must not visit Household Reuse and Reycling Centres under any circumstances.