Three people stabbed, one dead after major incident in Harrow Town Centre

Credit: David Nathan/999 London

There is a major police presence in Harrow Town Centre tonight after a man believed to be aged in his 20s was stabbed to death. 

Police and London Ambulance Service were at the scene just outside Debenhams on Station Road with police cordons on the road and along St Ann’s Road.

Two other males, believed to be teenagers were also stabbed in the same incident. One was taken to a major trauma centre as a priority.

Met Police told Harrow Online: “A murder investigation is underway following a stabbing in Harrow.

”Police were called at approximately 19:15hrs on Sunday, 13 December to reports of a stabbing in St Anns Road, Harrow.

“Officers and London Ambulance Service attended.

“A man – believed aged in his 20s – was found suffering stab injuries; despite the efforts of the emergency services he was pronounced dead at the scene.

“Two further males – both believed aged in their late teens – also suffered stab injuries. They are both at hospital receiving treatment; condition awaits.

An ambulance outside Debenhams on Station Road, Harrow. (Credit: David Nathan/999 London)

“Crime scenes remain in place in and around the St Anns Road and Station Road area.

“Enquiries into the circumstances continue.

“Anyone with information that could assist police at this early stage is asked to call 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD6149/13Dec.

“Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

= A section 60 has been authorised for the whole of Harrow Borough – it will expire at 10:49hrs on Monday, 14 December.

A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “We were called at 7.15pm yesterday (13 December) to reports of a stabbing on St Anns Road, Harrow.

“We sent two ambulance crews, two advanced paramedics, an incident response officer and a medic in a car. We also dispatched London’s Air Ambulance.

“We treated two people. Sadly, despite the best efforts of medics, one died at the scene. One was taken to a major trauma centre as a priority.”