You now have more opportunities to have your Covid-19 vaccine at the Civic Centre as it is open from Friday 17 December to Monday 20 December (inclusive).
Walk in and have a Pfizer vaccine this Friday (17 December) over the weekend (18 and 19 December) or on Monday 20 December at Harrow Civic Centre, 5, Station Road, HA1 2XY. Parking is free.
Bookable appointments are also available between 8.30am and 7.15pm, or you can walk-in between 9am and 6pm.
Who can have a vaccine?
- Adults aged 18 and over can have a booster if they had their second dose three months ago
- People aged 12 or over can have a first dose but young people aged 12 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Anyone aged 16 or over can have a second dose eight weeks after their first dose
If you have not yet had a vaccine, please consider having one, the situation in Harrow and across the country is now very serious.
You can also have a booster if you are:
- Aged 16 or over with a health condition that puts you at high risk from Covid 19
- A health and social care worker
On Saturday 18 December, you can also have a vaccine at Chelsea FC and on Sunday 19 December Wembley Stadium will be opening its doors to those who want to have a vaccine.
For more information about clinics across north west London visit https://www.nwlondonccg.nhs.uk/coronavirus/vaccine-centres