Harrow Council have advised residents to not feed cattle food intended for human consumption after the death of two cows in Stanmore.
The Longhorn cattle have died after a concern that they may have consumed human food or litter at Bentley Priory.
Posting via their social media channels, Harrow Council said: “Sadly, two Longhorn cattle herd at Bentley Priory died very suddenly this year. While they were in good health, there is a concern that the cause was something they ate.
“If you’re visiting Bentley Priory to see them, please do not feed them food intended for human consumption or leave litter on the ground which they might consume.”