We have compiled a list of some of the new roadworks and road closures happening in Harrow this week so you can plan your journeys before heading out.
Planning your travel can help alleviate extra traffic on our roads and help you arrive at school, work and other destinations without delays.
Please see a list below of planned works in and around Harrow as of March 2 2023.
- Watling Avenue, Edgware – Roadworks and temporary traffic lights until March 7
- Sudbury Hill, Harrow – Essential maintenance works and temporary lights until March 6
- St Pauls Avenue, Kenton – Road closure due to roadworks from Thames Water. Due to start and finish today (2 March).
- Stag Lane, Edgware – Traffic control and delays likely due to roadworks until March 14
- Watford Road, Harrow – Roadworks and multiway signals due to start and finish today (March 2).
- Capthorne Avenue, Rayners Lane, Harrow – Roadworks, delays possible due to temporary lights until March 15
- Clewer Crescent, Harrow Weald – Traffic control due to roadworks until March 3
- Cuckoo Hill, Eastcote, Harrow – Temporary lights due to roadworks until March 3
- Graham Road, Wealdstone – Traffic control due to priority works from Affinity water until March 9