A man from Edgware has been charged with multiple offences following an investigation by the Local Crime Unit in Hertsmere.
A 36-year-old man from Edgware, Harrow, has been charged with the following:
– Three counts of robbery
– Three counts of possession of an offensive weapon in a public place
– Two counts of making off without payment
– One count of theft from a shop
– One count of possession of a knife blade/sharp pointed article in a public place
– One count of possession of Class A drug
– One count of acquiring/using/possessing criminal property
– One count of fraudulently using a registration mark/registration document
– One count of using a motor vehicle on a road/public place without third party insurance
– One count of driving a motor vehicle otherwise in accordance with a licence
The man appeared at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court yesterday (Monday 3 April). He was remanded in custody and is next due to appear at St Albans Crown Court on Tuesday 2 May.
Some of the charges relate to offences which are alleged to have been committed in Bushey, Edgware and Harrow between Sunday 5 March and Saturday 1 April.