Harrow Council has announced a series of events to gather the opinions of residents on the proposed Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) that will be implemented in the borough.
The council has invited the public to meet the team responsible for the PSPO and express their views on the initiative.
The events will be held in different locations across Harrow, and the dates and times are as follows with venues to be announced next week.
• Stanmore, 17 April 2023, 10:30-12:30
• Belmont, 17 April 2023, 13:00-15:30
• Pinner, 18 April 2023, 10:30-12:30
• Sudbury Hill, 18 April 2023, 13:30-15:30
• Rayners Lane, 19 April 2023, 10:30-12:30
• South Harrow, 19 April 2023, 13:00-15:30
• Hatch End, 20 April 2023, 10:30-12:30
• Queensbury, 20 April 2023, 13:00-15:30
• Wealdstone, 21 April 2023, 10:30-12:30
• Harrow Town Centre, 21 April 2023, 13:00-15:30
• Harrow Weald, 22 April 2023, 10:00-12:00
• Edgware, 22 April 2023, 12:30-14:00
• Burnt Oak, 22 April 2023, 15:00-17:00
The public consultation period for the Harrow PSPO is from 21 March 2023 to 15 May 2023.
During this time, residents can provide their feedback on the proposed order. After the consultation period, the project team will evaluate and review the feedback to report the key findings.
The council has also scheduled a Cabinet Report, which will include the feedback received from the public consultation. The report will be presented to the council in an upcoming stage, and the team will make recommendations based on the feedback received.
The PSPO aims to regulate specific behaviors and activities in public spaces in Harrow. For further information on how you can get involved, please visit the Harrow Council website.
Harrow Council encourages residents to visit their website for more details on the PSPO events, dates, and locations. The council aims to create a cleaner and safer environment for everyone in the borough, and they value the public’s input by in achieving this goal.