Residents of Harrow should be aware of the following temporary road closures that will be in place from May 16 to May 22.
Details of the roadworks have been posted on the One Network website and come into place tomorrow (Tuesday 16 May). The following streets are set to close –
- Barrow Point Avenue, Pinner, Harrow
- Canterbury Road, North Harrow, Harrow
- Capthorne Avenue, Rayners Lane, Harrow
- Carlton Avenue, Kenton, Harrow
- Central Avenue, Pinner, Harrow
- Chestnut Drive, Pinner, Harrow
The closures are necessary to enable essential roadworks to be carried out by Harrow Council. Road users are advised to expect delays and to plan alternative routes where possible.
During the closure, traffic management measures will be implemented, with signposted diversions to guide motorists around the affected areas.
Residents are reminded to exercise caution when driving in the vicinity of the affected areas and to follow any traffic management measures that are put in place, traffic may be heavier than usual around these areas from 16-22 May.