Eid ul Fitr, one of the most significant Muslim festivals, is being celebrated with great enthusiasm in and around Harrow.
Here are some of the events happening in the area:
1. 1Eid Festival 2023 (Harrow Eid ul Fitr): The 1Eid Festival is taking place from Fri 21 – Sun 23 Apr in Kenton Recreation Ground, Harrow. This festival includes a range of activities, such as funfair rides, bazaar stalls, and food vendors.
2. Eid Celebrations at John Lewis in Brent Cross Shopping Centre: On 21 April, John Lewis in Brent Cross is hosting Eid celebrations at 12:00. Visitors can enjoy cultural performances and shopping opportunities.
3. Eid Prayer 2023 at Chandos Recreational Ground: The Eid Prayer is taking place at Chandos Park – Car Park in Edgware from 9:45 to 10:45 on 21 April.
4. Eid Celebrations at Finsbury Park: On 21 April, Finsbury Park in London is hosting Eid celebrations at 12:00. Visitors can enjoy live music and food vendors.
5. Eid Fun Fair in Southall Park: Southall Park is hosting an Eid Fun Fair on 21 April from 11:00. Visitors can enjoy funfair rides, food vendors, and cultural performances.
6. Eid Celebration at Serenity Suite: The Serenity Suite in Edgware is hosting an Eid Celebration on Sunday from 18:00 to 23:59. This event includes cultural performances and a dinner.
7. Eid in the Barn | West London Peace Project: The Great Barn in Ruislip is hosting an Eid in the Barn event on 21 April from 09:30 to 12:00. Visitors can enjoy family activities, a petting zoo, and food vendors.
These events provide an excellent opportunity for Muslims and non-Muslims alike to come together and celebrate.
What are you doing to celebrate? Do let us know in the comments on our socials. Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating in Harrow and beyond.